6.04.2011

Overload

We're about to enter finals week -- and not only do I have the usual end-of-the-school-year rigmarole, but I also need to have my grades done by Friday so we can leave for Florida on Saturday. And be packed and ready to go. And clean the house top to bottom for the pet sitter.

I'm trying to be laid back about it. I am not someone who is usually described as laid back.

So the blog moves down the "to do" list in these situations, which results in posts like this one -- random photos from the previous two weeks. Bear with me.

There's been....

Handmade birthday and Mother's Day gifts for my mom....



Charity blocks for the guild...



Swim lessons...



Planting flowers....



...with Jaxon....



Indecision over what to make for the I heart the 80s swap, so wasting time making extra gifts instead...

(and thought one of the kitschy SciFi buttons I've been hoarding made a perfect closure)

And, unfortunately, I only got ONE photo for the May scavenger hunt (which is totally lame as I had others planned and just couldn't get to the locations)...



I'm thinking for June I will do an all Disney World version of the scavenger hunt...although I might have to cheat a little on "something with your town's name on it." Unless someone knows where I can find "Logan" at WDW?? It could be worse!

Looking forward to some lazy days soon -- I hope you get some, too!

5 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Look for a cup or similar name with the name "Logan" on it??? You may find something?? Have fun!

Sally said...

I am in a similar situation.... we are leaving Tues. night for CA and I have to work tomorrow and at least part of the day on Tues. I also have a pet sitting that will be staying in my home, so I have to do some cleaning, too. I guess I'll be an early riser. Have a great vacation at WDW!

Thimbleanna said...

Hahaha -- at least your one picture is a fantastic one! Looks like you've been busy -- hang in there -- it's almost Friday. And you're right -- it could definitely be worse -- I called my son tonight -- it's day one of his 1st round of med school boards -- more fun tomorrow. He sounded absolutely exhausted. Have a fantastic time at WDW -- can't wait to see your June photo hunt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails