2.11.2010

Marking off "to dos"

I shortened my to do list...

1. Completed my February blocks...John, this was a fun tutorial!


2. Selected fabrics for my blocks (I'm March). I'm going with this block, but I need to make a practice version before I send out the fabric -- and make sure how much to include in each package.


3. Made my mom some throw pillows with fabrics from Hawaii and Kona cotton. I love to FMQ throw pillows -- it's so fast!


4. Finally got this poster framed and hung -- I bought it over a year ago during our trip to Copenhagen. To the right are a series of Danish Christmas stamp sheets from the '50s, '60s, and '70s. But before we could hang it...


Jaxon had to point out his favorite kings and queens. His favorite is Harald I Bluetooth. Who's yours?

8 comments:

Kris said...

I the wonky log cabin and the rainbow of fabrics looks like it will be beautiful!

Dee said...

Hamlet, of course! I love the artwork and the flying geese in a circle will be fun. It doesn't take a lot of the patterned fabric, but lots of the background!

Thimbleanna said...

Those posters are awesome! I love hanging stuff like that. Very pretty blocks -- I can't wait to see what the group makes for YOU!

Twinfibers said...

Jaxon looks so cute there! :)
I really like that quilt block pattern, too! I've thought that would make an awesome quilt, too. ~jessica

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike !! I am asking my bee's to make that block for me for March too. Ours is a stsh-busting bee so I'm just sending the background fabric and asking each person to make one colour from their scraps. I should have a rainbow quilt of these in the end. Can't wait.

Rebekah said...

the post and those stamps are great!

love love love the bright colors in your patchwork pillows (my couch is in serious need of a pillow makeover right now)

jessica said...

So many quilt blocks (in this post and your last)! They look great and I think I'm a little jealous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails