7.05.2009

The right way to celebrate independence....

....is to buy fabric!

The last of my birthday JoAnn gift cards....

All from the clearance rack...a microsuede from the home dec dept., and flowers, stripes, and fruit


And *most* of my FatQuarterShop.com gift cards from Mother's Day...

Half yards of "Apple" From Timeless Treasures (reminded me of Orla Kiely), and two prints from "Wildwood" From Free Spirit


A fat quarter pack of Jewel Tones from Michael Miller


Two charm packs and two one yard cuts of "Have a Sheri Berry Holiday" from Northcott (I had a hard time deciding between that and this)


I couldn't help myself when it came to the Christmas fabric...good thing I am going to be organizing a scrappy Christmas block swap!

And another way to celebrate independence:

With the cutest boy in the U.S.!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fabric is lovely and that boy looks ready for action.

MJ said...

Happy belated Independence Day!

Look at all that fabric! It'll keep you chained to a sewing machine for a long time! I have never purchased X'mas fabric (aside from the Advent Calendar stuff!) and your photos make me tempted! I'll keep away from the fabric store for a while ~ I've got a too-big stash that I feel guilty about already!

Thimbleanna said...

Hey -- I like your thinking! The right way to celebrate anything is with fabric, isn't it? Jaxon is looking cute as ever!!!

Beth said...

Oh my! your kiddos is just so cute! look at that face! some nice fabric hauls you got too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails