1.14.2011

Sneaky Peeky

We've had a snowy week, with lots of huddling around the fireplace. I've found a little time for crafting/sewing when not working or huddling.

Jaxon has been BESIDE himself over these Dr. Who paper figures I folded last fall.




I finally broke down and made some for him.




He wanted the "colorful Doctor," the black TARDIS, and a k-9 "puppy." It took me a good two hours to fold these and he has probably played with them a total of 30 minutes. At least they were a happy 30 minutes.

I've been working on a project I'm not quite ready to reveal, but I can't help showing a few process shots. Any guesses what I am working on?








Here's a hint: I am a big fan of the TV show "Psych." If you watch you should know...

And I am looking forward to a long weekend. The CMQG is having a sew-in Saturday and I am headed to IKEA Sunday. Woo hoo! I'm hoping this morning's sunrise is a harbinger of a sunny weekend!




-- Post From My iPad

8 comments:

marcy harriell | oonaballoona said...

i have no idea what it is, but if psych's humor is anything like yours i'm putting it on my queue.

Anonymous said...

You are quite the origami master! Fancy someone thinking to make origami Dr Who figures. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Of course, it's a pineapple! :) I know you know...

Thimbleanna said...

I'm so out of it, I don't even know what Psych is! So, I'll just have to go with the previous comment and say pineapple LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I received your Pay It Forward package - thank you so much! I will send a private email but I wanted to thank you in public as well.
Oh, and I ate the chocolates within 5 minutes of opening the envelope. How did you know that chocolate and peanut butter is my fave combo? :)
Cheers!
Dorey

Jackie's Stitches said...

I've never seen Psych. At first I thought this was a Dresden plate but the bottoms look narrow.

C said...

I thought it was a Dresden plate too, but now I can't tell...

Related Posts with Thumbnails