12.14.2009

Dear Santa:

*Note: check out the Jolly Jabber for more on my letter to Santa*

I've been a very good girl this year. I have only lost my temper with the toddler terrorist a handful of times, and I only failed a couple of students (and remember: a student *earns* an F, I don't *give* it to him or her)!

I know the elves like to do their fabric shopping at Fat Quarter Shop, so I thought I would help you by showing you exactly what I want:

Chloe's Christmas Fat Quarter Bundle by Amy Barickman for Red Rooster Fabrics


I know what you are thinking: "That Novak girl has enough fabric!" But Santa, think of all of the gifts I could give made from this fabric! I just want to make others happy!

You might also be thinking that I said no more Christmas fabric until I use what I have. But really, you know how much I love retro-inspired fabric so it's not the Christmas-ness of this fabric that appeals. And I promise to give the kitty print to my sister.

One last thing Santa. You know, you have not avoided the naughty list yourself:

I know what you're like after a few egg nogs, and I am not afraid to tell Mrs. Claus!

Merry Christmas,
Beth

8 comments:

luv2quilt2 said...

Don't threaten Santa too much or you may get a stocking full of coal instead of the pretty fq bundle!

Jackie's Stitches said...

I think you've been good enough to get some fabric! Loads of it actually!

The WoodLand School said...

If *I* were Santa I would read this letter and give you a fat YARD of each of these fabrics! Good luck to you :-)

Anonymous said...

The Elf has put in your request. Thanks for hosting us at the holidays! I hope it will be warmer than the -15 below it is supposed to be here this afternoon. Hugs from the North Pole

Chelsea said...

I think Santa should bring us all fabric. But that's just my opinion ;)

Unknown said...

If Santa doesn't bring you fabric then you really need to tell Mrs Claus what he gets like after a tipple or 2. ;)

MJ said...

For retro fabric eyecandy, go here:

http://www.tonicliving.com/aboutus.asp?subpage=home

Related Posts with Thumbnails