1.29.2010

Auction's End!

A great big thank you to everyone who bid on a quilt or tree skirt. The high bidders are:

Tree Skirt I: Katie
Tree Skirt II: anonymous ;-)
Lap Quilt: Rita
Quilt: zoelizabeth

For a grand total of $785 raised to aid Doctors without Borders and Partners in Health!!

I have emailed the high bidders with directions -- except Katie. Katie, I don't have your email address. If I haven't heard from you in a week's time I will offer the tree skirt up to the next highest bidder. I hope to hear from you soon!

And, finally, I put all the bidders into a hat and let Jaxon draw a name. The winner of the table runner is....Lara! Congrats, Lara! You should have an email from me soon.

Thanks again to all who were able to participate, and a special "shout out" to those of you who donated your bid amount even if you didn't win! Every bit helps!

I'll be back tomorrow with something I forgot to post LAST YEAR and my super cool new toy. Don't tell Jaxon.

3 comments:

annette said...

WOW! So glad the auction was a success. Thank you for all the work you put in getting this auction together and for putting the Christmas Block Swap on.

The WoodLand School said...

Congratulations on a great auction! Thanks to you for organizing ... and thanks to everyone else for bidding.

Katie Fox said...

Beth, I am so sorry that you were not able to get a hold of me! I just thought about the auction again this morning and wondered if it was over and came to check - I didn't know you didn't have my email address. When I left my bid I was just automatically signed in with my Google account for my identity, and I didn't realize that you would not be able to reach me that way! I'm very sorry, I feel terrible. I am guessing you already gave it to the next highest bidder since it has been more than a week, but if not let me know. I am katieofox at gmail dot com. Again, I apologize!

Related Posts with Thumbnails