4.18.2010

Found Time

I had a rushed week in preparation for speaking at a conference Thursday, but a big project deadline got pushed so I had some "found time" this weekend.

I managed to finish another Hoop Up embroidery...




...and I made progress on my next inspirational wallhanging (see Love and Luck).




This morning Jaxon was playing in his room, singing at the top of his lungs, "I'm gonna break break break your heart." Over and over...watch out ladies (or gentlemen, I don't judge).

Could he secretly be listening to country music??


-- Post From My iPad (sitting in my car in the driveway while Jaxon naps. BOO-YAH)

7 comments:

MJ said...

I was just talking about you & your iPad yesterday. I'm not sure whether I'm envious yet (& am thinking of the logistics challenge you faced posting from your iPad while sittin gin your car in the driveway while Jaxon napped. Jaxon is presumably in the car as well or is he bad for snoring so you escaped the house?! LOL!)

Jackie's Stitches said...

Love your use of fabric in your inspirational wall hanging...can't wait to see more!

Wendy said...

Love the crowns in oranges and yellows, such happy colors - and tiny pieces!

Thimbleanna said...

Posting from the driveway made me laugh! I remember sitting in the car on more than one occasion just so the child wouldn't be disturbed -- oh the things we do! That cute little crown sure looks cute!

stitchin' girl said...

I love your embroidery! I too spent countless hours in the driveway so as not to wake a sleeping child :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails