2.06.2011

About time...

I thought it was about time I did something with my Hoop Up stitcheries. I *still* haven't done anything with round one (DON"T JUDGE ME!), but I did some rearranging to make way for round two. I moved the bulletin board from over the dresser in the sewing room and ended up with...


And so you can see how my "portholes" look...


Aren't they fabulous?! Thanks to Anna Joy and Dawn!

And I forgot about one of my IKEA purchases, apparently I have a thing for towel racks.


This one is behind my sewing room door with the aforementioned bulletin board. It's super cute, only it doesn't usually look this neat. More like....


...this. Oh well.

Sign ups for Pattern Pact February end soon! I have a super cute giveaway for February, so hop on over to Flickr and sign up!

5 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

What a great use for a towel rack!

I really need to go through my quilting and knitting books and do some editing. I think some can be passed on along.

MJ said...

I love how your sign "I wanna rock" works in your vignette!

Thimbleanna said...

Very cute Beth! Your hoops look great with the little sign and that adorable lamp!

Holly said...

Love the portal embroideries!

I love your lamp shade too! Do you have a tutorial or some advice about how to make one myself?

Related Posts with Thumbnails