5.10.2007

Lots of goodies!

Well, I wasn't going to post my craft swap goodies until I was sure my swap partner received them, but I just can't wait any longer!

Here's everything I sent Ana. I was a bit intimidated, as she is a star in the scrapping world, but I think the Frenchy Bag turned out to be pretty cute.

Here is the bag hanging on my favorite chair.

I'll be making a few more of these from the Amy Butler pattern. I have lots of fabric picked out! I have a different bag completed that I can't post about until after Saturday, and another that should be finished tonight . . . as long as I can get it done in the next 30 minutes. Can't let The Office sit on the Tivo unwatched for too long without going through withdrawal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that bag is really cute. I hope you get lot's of goodies too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails