8.14.2007

Some time at home...

We've finally returned home with no trips in sight. We had fun on our travels, but it is good to be home!

Jaxon got to see the Pacific Ocean and went to the San Diego Zoo, his first MLB game, and lots of fun hands–on museums. Here is a look:






I managed to make a couple of fleece stroller blankets yesterday using my June Tailor Fancy Fleece Slotted Ruler. I can't believe the deal I got on this thing -- I saw it online for $30 -- I paid one tenth the price! Which edge do you like better -- the waves or the large pinking?




We are desperately trying to finish the kitchen so I am on full time Jaxon duty -- there probably won't be too much sewing going on for awhile!

2 comments:

My Happy Turtle said...

Your vacation looks fantastic! Good luck with the kitchen. We're in the middle of a bedroom rennovation and I'm excited for it to be finished.

Not Lucy said...

Just found your blog via the Four Seasons Quilt Swap. Did you use your Mei Tai on your trip? I made one for my daughter several months ago and she uses it a lot with her 20 month old. I recently blogged about making 4 more for her to give to friends who are pregnant or have small kids and we are thinking about making them to sell on a small scale. We can make one from 2 yards of fabric for less than $10 and in about 2 hours. I have a photo of my daughter and grandson using one of them on my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails