8.21.2007

A haircut and a tote

Jaxon got his first big boy haircut! *sigh* He doesn't look like a baby anymore!



Yesterday when I picked up Jaxon from daycare (*ahem* early childhood education center) I was reminded that this is one of his teacher's last week. I threw this bag together today with fabric I had in my stash. I've been hoarding the Alexander Henry Wahine fabric, but I think Susan will appreciate it. The bad thing about me doing something last minute -- I tend to make lots of mistakes. The biggest one: I sewed the strap on the inside of the bag. At least it was an easy fix.

3 comments:

My Happy Turtle said...

Cute! And what a great idea! I'm sure it's appreciated more than the standard "#1 best teacher" mug. :-)

FerJeniB said...

B - I love the bag. Hula Girls has always been one of my favorite fabrics. Hope y'all are doing well. Hugs - J

Related Posts with Thumbnails