12.27.2010

Pop Pop

Just popping in and out (or apparating) during our little staycation to share a couple of awesome gifts I received for being a good girl this year!


Jaxon got mommy a gift (with daddy's help)...


...it wasn't on my wishlist...


...but the elves heard me tell a perfect stranger at Target how cool it was...


...and daddy put it together late on Christmas Eve so Jaxon could surprise mommy...


...and I decided to take photos of it with my new "photo studio in a box" and tripod (and my not-new-to-me camera). Let's see if my photography improves!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks incredibly pleased with himself! What a great gift from a thoughtful gift giver.

FerJeniB said...

B - Amazing that you got Buzz Lightyear to pose in your new studio! - J

The WoodLand School said...

I'm DROOLING over that photo studio!!! And the bike! Hooray for you :-)

marcy harriell | oonaballoona said...

oh. my. GAH.

i read your comment at work last night. i actually guffawed with laughter. i seriously cannot stop laughing. people think i'm crazy. it is going to take a LOT to beat that comment.

happy prize bike to you!!!

April said...

I have a vintage-style new bike, too! I LOOOVE it. Hope you have a blast with yours. ;)

MJ said...

Marvy bike!

I'm also struggling with the photography thing but you are way ahead of me on the photo studio development!

Happy new year!

Thimbleanna said...

Ooooh, she's beautiful! Think of all the fun you'll have riding with Jaxon when spring arrives. And the photo studio looks WAY cool!!!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I love your new bike! I want a beach cruiser soooo bad!!! Have fun!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails