4.22.2007

More fabric and a family outing!

I had some coupons for Jo Ann that were burning a hole in my pocket. Now I just have to come up with ideas for all of this fabric!

You can tell I was feeling springy when I bought all this.

OOO Fabric:



Cute icon fabric (on clearance for $2/yd!):



Elephant coordinates and minky (not sure I'll use them together, but minky was 1/2 off!):



What should I do with it? I was thinking of tote bags with the spring fabric. But what to do with the elephants? It's so cute I'm afraid to cut it!

Also, I got this on eBay this week. I often search for "Jax" or "Jaxon" and this pillowcase came up:



I'm thinking I might make it into a backpack for Jaxon to use when he gets older.

We're finally getting some beautiful weather. I had to go to campus yesterday to shoot some pictures for a contest my students are entering. The students will be modeling the entire campus, and we need pictures of every building to use as textures. One of my colleagues and I said we would do The Ridges. This is a large complex of buildings built in the 1800s for use as a mental health facility. The University now owns it and uses some of the buildings, but a lot of it is in pretty bad shape.



Charlie, Jaxon, and I went early and had a picnic. It's still rather creepy up there, even in the bright sunlight. We took pictures of the main complex and have to go back to get the outbuildings. It was an interesting way to spend the day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails