9.17.2008

My little super model

Today I photographed three blankets to post in my Etsy Shop. Jaxon HAD to be in the pictures. How could I say no to such a great model??

After this he said, "Mommy, I want hugs." *sigh*


I haven't been great about Quilt Month, but this is back to school time and I've been busily preparing my classes. I have found time to work on my Halloween quilt, though.

Here are how my blocks looked last night:



And here they are this afternoon:

From the pattern Diamond Jubilee by Pieces from my Heart


Please stop by Sew, Mama, Sew! today and see my tutorial for making an upholstered headboard. I love making these. In fact, all our beds have them, so I had to ask mom to let me make one for her for the tutorial!

Our Hawaiian/Tiki–themed guest room has a headboard upholstered in bamboo embossed felt.


The headboard in our bedroom is topped with a clearanced blanket from Target.


Thanks, mom, for letting me do the headboard, and thanks to Charlie for being my lovely assistant.
I upholstered my parents' headboard using a store–bought whole–cloth quilt.


And finally, another snap of my little model. I hope all of our southern neighbors are recovering from hurricane weather!

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Jaxon is adorable -- I'll bet he keeps you smiling ALL the time! Congrats on your Sew Mama Sew tutorial!

jacquie said...

how could you resist with a model like that? too cute! congrats on being featured on sew mama sew!!! good for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails