10.02.2008

Fall is Here

There's a chill in the air and I have the desire to listen to Christmas music...must mean fall is here!

I found a tutorial for making fabric pumpkins and thought how nice a black and white pumpkin would look in my dining room. The tutorial was super easy so I made two:


And Jaxon approved (I want pa-kin)...


The countdown has officially begun for our trip to Copenhagen. We leave a week from Monday and I am starting to get nervous about having my conference presentation ready to go -- and traveling farther than I ever have.

Anyone have any suggestions of things to do in Copenhagen? We have a list of things we would like to see (Tivoli, Stroget, Danish Design Center), but any suggestions or helpful hints would be greatly appreciated!

7 comments:

jacquie said...

i'm just not into much fall decor..but these are so funky, modern and fun. i could so decorate with those!

Erin S. said...

Beth, Thanks for the comment! I love the fabric you used for the pumpkins! They look great! (I'm glad I'm not the only that wants to listen to Christmas music now!)
Erin

Thimbleanna said...

Love your pumpkins! And Copenhagen? Oh how exciting!!! It's been so long since I've been there, I can't remember all the fun places. I remember enjoying Tivoli and seeing the Little Mermaid statue in the harbor. And I bought a cross-stitch kit that's still only half finish. Bad girl. Maybe I'll get it back out this winter! Have a fabulous trip!

Swirlyarts said...

I love the colours used in the pumpkins - I just wanted to let you know I have featured you on Cuteable today :)

http://cuteable.com/

Sue said...

Those pumpkins are gorgeous. I have the tutorial printed out....now I can't wait to make them!

Anonymous said...

I am loving those fabric pumpkins can't wait to try out the pattern. Thanks so much for blogging about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails