8.10.2009

Quick Swap Update take 2

Thanks to the volunteers to participate. We have it under control, and emails are flying.

I have begun sending out the team emails with mailing addresses. I am just over halfway done -- that's a lot of emails! If you signed up for 12 blocks you will be assigned to two groups, so watch for two emails.

I will have all emails send by this afternoon. If you haven't received one by this evening please email me.

Thanks!

EDITED TO ADD: In my sent mail it seems that some of the emails I've sent out have been cut off at the bottom. I'm hoping this is just the way it is displaying for me, but if you have incomplete addresses, etc, please let me know! Each email should have 4 addresses at the bottom.

1 comments:

Celine said...

Hi Beth,

I have received your email and my team with the 4 addresses. Thanks very much for all your work, sure it is going to be a fun swap!
Celine in UK

Related Posts with Thumbnails