12.12.2009

Almost Auction Time!

Three of the five Scrappy Holiday Charity Quilts are done! I expect the two tree skirts to be here this week and then the auction will commence. I will need your help, bloggy friends, to spread the word and help us raise some money to fight hunger. I will let you all know as soon as we are ready to go.

Here is what I have so far...

Table runner, quilting and binding by Anna.


Lap quilt front.....


...and back, quilting by Natalia and binding by Cecelia.


Large quilt front...


...and back, quilting by Molly and binding by Cecelia.


Thanks so much to everyone who donated blocks, volunteered their time and talents!

9 comments:

calicodaisy said...

They are so beautiful! I love to see something I made -- my block is in the large quilt -- all attached to others' work and actually pieced in a finished product. Makes me want to put my blocks together .....

beth said...

The last one is my favorite! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Thimbleanna said...

They've turned out great Beth! I hope you guys raise lots of money!

urban craft said...

really amazing stuff. I love the simplicity of the last shot. Although, the circles are quite intricate. Well done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails