11.02.2008

Over and Done.

Halloween is over, and my tenure case is done. Here's a photo recap:

Friday morning, Jax comes to work with me to trick-or-treat with my colleagues. He refuses to wear the costume (even through he wore it at home all week).

This is the face of an unhappy Danish viking.


I took Jaxon to his school, and came back to finish up my tenure case. Here it is the moment I turned it in to our director.

Excuse the glare, my transparency film overlays look great in person but not with a flash.


Then it was back to get Jaxon and up to the big city for trick or treat.

Finally, he puts on the costume. White fleece appliqued onto a red sweatshirt, no sew fleece cloak (fur trim is glued on), and a purchased "helmet." Charlie and I bought the shield at the Viking Museum.


Some of the houses were overly decorated for the holiday.

Jaxon clings to daddy while we walk in front of the house with scary music and a smoke machine.


And then a late drive home to find this waiting in the mailbox:

Quarter yards of Sweetpeas on White and Park Slope Pebbles in fuchsia, and one yard each of Lightning Bugs Dog Park and Super Dots, and Alexander Henry's Leap Frog all from Sew, Mama, Sew!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails