6.16.2009

Cleveland Rocks!

We spent the weekend in Cleveland celebrating my dad's retirement (36 years teaching middle school). My dad is a huge Indians fan so we hit up a baseball game and spent the next day at the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. Jaxon wasn't thrilled by the game, too loud, and didn't "get" the hall of fame...but he sure enjoyed the waterfront!



I also delivered this custom order to my sister to give to a woman at work who just had a baby.


Now it's back to grading. I'll come up for air on Wednesday!

4 comments:

MJ said...

Fun way to procrastinate over marking!! You are very creative!

Thimbleanna said...

What a pretty little quilt. I love the satin binding. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

susan said...

im with jason, i wouldnt have enjoyed those too much but would have loved the waterfront, growing up on lake michigan
your baby quilt is super adorable
i like quilts for babies that dont follow the traditional color/fabrics

Related Posts with Thumbnails